Thanks to Storm Bowling we’re giving away an incredible Weber Cup prize including flights to Vegas, hotel accomodation at Mandalay Bay Resort, event tickets for all four days of the 2019 Weber Cup, merchandise and the chance to meet the players!
To enter, simply head over to Facebook.com/WeberCup, comment on our competition post with the name of the team you think will win this year’s Weber Cup. Will it be USA or Europe?
Entries close 11am (ET) on Friday, June 7. Good luck! The winner and their guest must be available to travel to Las Vegas to attend the Weber Cup from June 18-21, 2019
Terms & Conditions: Weber Cup Golden Ticket prize draw
1. The entry instructions form part of these rules.
2. Matchroom Sport Ltd reserve the right to alter, amend or withdraw the Prize Draw without notice.
3. Promoter: Matchroom Sport Ltd, Mascalls Lane, Brentwood, Essex, CM14 5LJ, United Kingdom | +44(0)1277 359900
4. Each entrant shall be permitted to submit one entry
5. Entries close at midday on Friday, June 7, 2019
6. To enter, entrants must comment on the competition post on the Weber Cup Facebook page stating the name of the team they think will win the Weber Cup (either ‘Europe’ or ‘USA’)
7. In the event that the Promoter deems that an entrant has made an application(s) to enter the Prize Draw in bad faith or has performed any act in bad faith in relation to the Prize Draw, such entrant shall be excluded from the Prize Draw and therefore ineligible from winning the Prize, as defined below.
8. There is no purchase necessary for entry into this Prize Draw.
9. At the advertised closing date the promoter will draw one winner at random and notify the winners via social media.
10. By entering the Prize Draw all persons consent to their details to be used by the Promoter, its associates and/or licensees without restriction in all media worldwide in perpetuity without any payment, reward, compensation or acknowledgement being owed to the person(s) featured in the content.
11. No alternative prize will be offered.
12. One prize is available of consisting of the following elements
a. Two tickets to each of the four days of play at the 2019 Weber Cup (June 18 until June 21 inclusive)
b. Twin hotel accommodation at Mandalay Bay Resort
c. Return flights from the closest airport to the winner’s home address which offers direct return flights to Las Vegas, departing on Monday, June 17 and returning on Friday, June 21 or Saturday, June 22. A suitable reasonable alternative may be provided if agreed by the winner and the promoter, should direct flights not be suitable and/or available
d. Storm Merchandise to be determined at the discretion of Storm Bowling Inc
e. An official replica jersey of the team of the winner’s choice. The promoter will best endeavour to provide the winners’ choice of shirt size, subject to availability
f. Opportunity for the winner and their guest to watch the teams practice prior to one day of play (day to be confirmed to the winner by the promoter). During this time the winner and their guest will have the chance to meet players from both teams
13. The competition will run on Facebook with one winner selected from all entries
14. The prize is non-transferable. When the prize-winner has been contacted they must confirm at that time that he/she wishes to claim the prize.
15. In the event that for any reason whatsoever the winner does not take up the Prize by the time stipulated by the promoter, then such winning entrant shall be deemed to have forfeited his/her claim to such Prize and the Promoter shall not have any obligation to compensate the winning entrant in any way.
16. By entering the Prize Draw each entrant unreservedly agrees to these terms and conditions that govern the Prize Draw and the awarding of the Prizes.
17. By entering the Prize Draw each entrant agrees to release, discharge and hold harmless the promoter, its legal representatives, its affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from any damages whatsoever, including any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the acceptance of the Prize.
18. It is a condition of entry that the prize-winner and his/her guest agree to be available for, and participate in, any reasonable public relations activity arranged by the Promoter. Your participation in the Prize Draw will be deemed to be your agreement for the Promoter to user your name, likeness or image for promotional purposes without the requirement for any additional payment to you and you expressly waive any claims relating against the promoter in this regard.
19. It is a condition of entry that the prize-winner and his/her guest agree to adhere to any specified etiquette (be it behavioural or dress) reasonably requested by the Promoter.
20. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules, illegible, incomplete or altered will be disqualified.
21. The Promoter’s decision is final and legally binding on all entrants and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. The winners’ name will be disclosed to anyone who writes to the Promoter at the address above and published by the Promoter on social media platforms.
23. These terms and conditions and any matters relating hereto shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Royal Courts of Justice, London